By booking our Meteora Train to Train Tour, you can now arrange with our travel agency to pick you up from Kalambaka train station at 11:30, after the train from Athens or Thessaloniki arrives here, to take you on a 4-hour Meteora tour with a local tour leader who will show you the most beautiful spots around Meteora. At the end of the tour, around 15:45 we will drop you off back at the train station, on time for departure with the 17:15 pm train to Athens or to Thessaloniki. See all the monasteries and enter inside three of them while still having time to stop at various spots for photo opportunities! Our tour leader will be waiting outside Kalambaka train station holding a signboard with your name written on it to board a brand new VIP Limo minibus for the Meteora tour. For the entire duration of the tour, we provide a 500ml free bottle of water and free Wi-Fi on board the bus.
- Cancellation and Refund policy
- Cancellations received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Important Information
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking Any participants under the age of 12 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf Wear closed toed shoes There are many beautiful sights. You are encouraged to bring a camera along Weather will not affect the operation of the tours. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund The monasteries have a strict dress code men must wear trousers and long sleeves, women must wear a long skirt. If you do turn up in shorts trousers and shirts will be provided.
- What to remember
- Appropriate clothing for everyone is required to enter the monasteries. Sleeveless clothing and shorts over the knee for men are prohibited and you‘ll be denied access if dressed that way. For ladies skirts below the knee are also required.