Our 2019 Long Exposure Workshops are taking place in Meteora, the land that inspired several movies from James Bond to Game of Thrones!
We have managed to team up with the Metora community, Visit Meteora and more to offer you a unique experience under the stars in one of the cultural UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Greece.
Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance only to Mount Athos.
The Long Exposure Workshop in Meteora includes a Special Event of Wine Tasting in one of the best Wineries in the area near a river! (More details in the confirmation email!)
Workshops are aimed at any level of photographer who is looking to improve their photography. Either beginner looking to understand the basics and improve, through to advanced photographers looking to find some great locations or rekindle their enthusiasm and inspiration. The key aim of our time together is to have fun and enjoy being outdoors whilst leaving inspired to take photos that you want to hang on your wall!
- Cancellation and Refund policy
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 70% per person
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Important Information
- This workshop will include some moderate hikes on uneven ground and loose gravel.
- You need to be able to carry your own equipment during the hikes, which some are up easy hills.
- Note: we do not aim for more than 20 mins hikes for each location.
- What to remember
- 2 Extra High-End DSLR Cameras will be available in case you forgot yours or simply doesn’t work.
- Extra tripods if needed (max 4 per workshop).