From EUR 60
+1 Additional options
The beauty, the peace, the exhilaration - all the atmosphere of Meteora rocks, a magnificent World Heritage area is available on this excellent hiking tour. This amazing hiking path is quite a challenge and of great adventure that appeals mostly to active individuals with good fitness levels. Because of its high difficulty, it is not recommended without a guide, unless you are an experienced climber. On the way to the top one passes by the bizarre-looking rock of Adrachti, then proceeds to walk on the rock-carved steps and encounters the naturally-formed cisterns before reaching by scrable the spot in which a white cross has been placed. The view from the peak of this rock is exceptional!
- This tour requires a physical and mental health
- Difficulty level class 3 Hiking and scramble!
- Minimum numbers apply
- English speaking guide
- 3 hours of pure enjoyment in nature
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 2 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative activity or refunded in full. It will be necessary for you to call 48 hours prior to your departure date to reconfirm (contact details provided on your confirmation voucher)
- NO UNDER 8 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions:walking boots or sneakers, closed toe shoes with non slip soles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Departure time: 9:00am (arrive strictly at 8:45am) Visit Meteora Offices.
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Distance: 3 km
Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people on this small group hiking tour, in case you are a bigger group we will split you in small groups with more guides ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Respect the holiness of this site, keep it clean, seek harmony and balance between tourism and spiritual activities
- Cancellation and Refund policy
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and fully refund affected customers, although we will make every effort to maintain the normal operation.
- Important Information
- This tour requires a good fitness state.
Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed-toe shoes with non slippery soles.
- What to remember
- Respect the holiness of this site, keep it clean and seek the right balance between tourism and spiritual activities.