From EUR 400
+1 Additional options
Explore Meteora by taking a private half-day tour of the Meteora's famous attractions. Accompanied by your own local private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of Meteora. Perfect for first-time visitors, this morning and / or afternoon four-hour private tour is the ideal introduction to Meteora's sights, leaving you with free time to explore the city of Kalambaka on your own.
Because we strongly believe that each one of our customers is so unique, they deserve to enjoy unique tailor made experiences that will add even more to their overall travel satisfaction while they visiting Meteora. That’s why our minibus operates only up to 12 seats.
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter 315 CDI minibus offers full leather interiors and wood finishing, climate control, LCD monitors with TV, DVD, USB and memory card slots, refreshments on board, public address systems, fully licensed.
At the time of booking please mention in the comments field how many people you are. Our minibus operates only up to 12 seats
- Professional local guide
- Stop in spots with panoramic view for photo shooting and learn about the local traditions, myths and history
- 2 monasteries of your choice (Great Meteoro,Varlaam, Holy Trinity, Saint Stephen, Roussanou and Saint Nicolas)
- For every extra monastery there is an add-on applied
- Refreshments on board
- Confirmation will be received within 48h from the time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This private tour is hosted by a guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so they can better prepare for your private tour
- Gratuity (optional)
- Entrance fees at the two monasteries, 3 euro per person at each monastery
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Cancellation and Refund policy
- Cancellations received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Important Information
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements A moderate amount of walking is involved This private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so they can better prepare for your private tour
- What to remember
- Appropriate clothing for everyone is required to enter the monasteries. Sleeveless clothing and shorts over the knee for men are prohibited and you‘ll be denied access if dressed that way. For ladies skirts below the knee are also required.